Super Duper (GO GIANTS!) Chocolate Overload Cupcakes


Dark chocolate cupcakes with mini-marshallows, mini-chocolate chips and Godiva Chocolate Liquor with Godiva Chocoalte Liquor Frosting!

This all started out with a double chocolate cake mix! Then I just went cupcake crazy...adding a box of instant chocolate pudding, a cup of yogurt, mini-marshmellows, mini chocolate chips...well, you get the picture, right?




They were so moist and, OMG...chocolat...E! I made Laura take them to her office...I COULD NOT have them around the house. There's just something about chocolate.



And, Layla...what can I say about Layla...she is such a good doggie. I had had had to give her a big kiss after this photo shoot because you know dogs cannot have chocolate...I did, however, give her some pieces of sliced apples which to her seem to have the same affect that chocolate has on me....drool!


Stay Tuned for next week...big contest announcement...for Starwars Transformers...what does that have to do with cupcakes...not a thing...well, maybe a little thing.

Special SHOUT OUT this week to my sister, Robin...she's havng a relationship crisis right now...so, if you see, give her a BIG hug!

Have a great week...and be sure to "ROCK ON"...

CQ

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Oh my!! Those look so, so decadent...must...get....some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:53 AM

    This is just beautiful. Awesome Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Yum! And I just want Layla! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Oh my gosh, that looks FAB! I just posted a chocolate cake recipe on my blog too, haha! :) Do you use syrup in your baking?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! That is CHOCOLATE! TONS of it!

    Aww, poor Layla is totally pouting. But hey, apple slices are yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. poor pup..
    my dog is completely tortured that way too!

    These cupcakes look amazing!!!

    and yummy for the apple slice.. my dog is so weird.. he wont eat apple skin, so i have to eat the skin off the slice before i give it to him..

    but no.. he's not spoiled!! :) hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:35 PM

    I can just taste the chocolate from here. So rich looking!
    Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me at Godiva!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:35 PM

    Judging from the amount of cupcakes you bake, I think you would like the Cupcake Courier. No affiliation to me... I did an article about it on my blog. It totes 3 dozen and is kinda neat. I think the post is still at the bottom of the page, as of today if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Where can I find the recipes to your cupcakes on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:08 AM

    why do you have 2 cupcake papers on each cupcake?
    plz. answer in my blog.

    ps. your cupcakes looks lovley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That frosting is making me want to lunge at the screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, these look absolutely amazing. I'm making these next! They have all of my favorite things in them...chocolate and booze :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. where do you get your cupcake recipes? they look sooo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete