Oh Boy, Get Out the Credit Card...New Cupcake Books Galore!!

Now this is going to be fun! There are several new cupcake books on the horizon in the next few months! Take a look at these....
  • Cupcakes Galore (paperback) by Gail Wagman..due April 2006
  • Super-Duper Cupcakes : Kids' Creations from the Cupcake Caboose (Hardcover) ($9.95) by Elaine Cohen...she's the owner of the Cupcake Caboose Company...due out June 28, 2006
  • Betty Crocker Decorating Cakes and Cupcakes (Betty Crocker Books) (Paperback) ($19.95) by Betty Crocker (Editor) (is that a joke or what?)...due out May 1, 2006
  • Crazy About Cupcakes (Paperback) ($17.95) by Krystina Castella...due July 28, 2006
  • 500 Cupcakes (Hardcover) ($14.95) by Fergal Connolly...just released!
  • 11 comments:

    1. Anonymous1:02 PM

      I've been eyeing the 500 Cupcakes one ...

      ReplyDelete
    2. I was noticing that there are a ton of new cupcake books about to hit the stores. I am not sure, though... I will probably still mostly use the internet for inspiration.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous2:54 PM

      Hi there CupCake Queen,
      I can't wait to check out those cupcake books! I have "500 Cupcakes" on hold for me at Borders! I'm runing over there tonight after work. You might want to check out Betty Crockers new booklet that's just out. it's called "Party Cakes" (SuperMoist)and there are some neat cupcake ideas in there! One is for a party turtle--where you arrange cupcakes to make a turtle! You pull it apart to eat each cupcake. It's really cute--but you could "toughen" it's image up to make it more "Terp" appropriate. You could add a serrated spine with frosting to make it look more like a snapping turtle. I saw that and thought of you!
      PS--For us northerners, what is a terp? Is it short for something???
      Have a great book shopping experience!
      =^..^=
      The Cookie Wench

      ReplyDelete
    4. Anonymous8:52 PM

      re: "terp"--I believe it's short for terrapin, which essentially means turtle.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Just what I need ... more temptation! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous7:28 PM

      Now I have to go to the bookstore.I've been wanting a new book but haven't been able to decide which one I want.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Anonymous11:53 PM

      Yeah!!!! More books for me to indulge in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Anonymous9:44 PM

      I recently purchased the '500 cupcakes' book...I'm in love...
      (I'm here via All Cupcakes, All of the time BTW)

      ReplyDelete
    9. woah, 500 cupcakes looks like it'd be a killer. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I hope at least half of these come out in Australia.

      ReplyDelete
    10. k-k-karen: we were so sorry to hear about the cyclone...were you in that area? it sounded devastating.

      CQ

      ReplyDelete
    11. Anonymous6:47 PM

      uh oh! im totally in trouble!

      ReplyDelete