Headin' to Vermont!

[Note to Turner Krew and that other special cupcake group in Main Admin: No cupcakes Monday...they will appear Tuesday morning]

I 'm going to Vermont for three days starting tomorrow. So, just to to get into the feeling for the trip, I went to google and typed in Vermont cupcakes and this photo came up. They look pretty good, don't you think? Now I feel a little bit better about not being able to bake cupcakes on Sunday......

I do plan to look for cupcakes along with admiring the foliage (what is foliage, anyway?) in Vermont. I even found this cool flash "Vermont foliage" map thinggie. I'm going to Burlington, actually. My niece goes to the University of Vermont.

This does mean, however, that I won't get to make my Week 24 cupcakes until Monday evening. hmmmm, cupcakes...vermont...cupcakes....vermont...definitely a hard choice to miss that Sunday baking spree...but I don't think I can work it out at the local Holiday Inn! I'd have to bring my cupcake baking junk with me on flyI...and my mixer, apron, and, don't forget the spatula.

I guess will just have to eat...I mean, conduct some cupcake taste tests while I'm there! I'll let you know how it goes....

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 PM

    Hi 52 - stumbled in and love your sight. What a neat adventure you've made out of this. Have a great weekend and I'll be back.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Looking forward to Monday/Tuesday's post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Oh, now, see, you can't just go hopping out of town like that, leaving all of us addicts hungrily staring at the cupcake table.

    (send back pretty leaf pix)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:06 PM

    Next time you go to Vermont call the Vermont Convention Bureau and speak with John Cammarano or Gigi Valley. Tell them that Jeanine Scaccio of IAAP sent you. I'm sure he would know how to make the most of your cupcake quest. Love your blog, by the way - it's the first one I've read that really interests me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:22 AM

    Cupcake Queen,
    I was reading the TIMES as I usually do and saw this cupcake article, more importantly 'Look at this CUPCAKE!'

    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/09/dining/09gift.html?8hpib

    I'm not into cupcakes, but when I saw this I remembered your blog and had to post it for your drooling pleasure.

    ~Un-cupcaked.

    ReplyDelete